Marigold Villa, a jewel in the heart of Darling.
Marigold Villa sits in a large garden in the heart of the old village. There are 3 en suite bedrooms, large kitchen diner, pool and braai patio with fruit trees that goes down to the Darling stream. Come and spend a weekend with us and experience everything that Darling has to offer.
- The house sleeps 6 in three en suite bedrooms, 1st suite with twin beds, bath and outside shower, 2nd suite with Queen bed and shower, 3rd bedroom in garden cottage with Queen bed and shower.
- Cosy loft for children if required.
- There is a large kitchen diner with Godin woodburning fireplace, large gas range cooker, large fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
- The lounge area has comfy couches and flat screen TV (bring own Explora decoder for DStv).
- The patio has dining area with large canvas umbrellas.
- There is a large covered braai and seating area with ample wood.
- The house is beautifully equipped with percale bedlinen, fluffy towels and cozy duvets.
- 12 place setting and high quality kitchen equipment
- Outstanding quality mattresses and percale bedlinen
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants and Flower Reserve
- Fully secure with alarm system
- Secure off street parking for three cars.
- Pet friendly by arrangement.
- No children under the age of 12 due to pool safety rulings.