Liver Bread recipe . Pet’s delight specially endorsed by Rupert, CEO of the Agency. A very stylish chap with impeccable taste. A dapper dude who enjoys the good life.
Recipe – Liver Bread
by ‘Her indoors’
(Contains – Chicken livers, flour, mielie meal and eggs.)
- 1 cup Cake Flour
- 1 cup Mielie Meal
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoons cooking oil
- 500 gms Chicken Livers finely chopped
- Garlic (option)
- Mix all ingredients together into a nice pinkish paste.
- Spoon onto a baking tray to make a layer about 1cm thick
- Bake at 1800C for 10 to 15 minutes
- Cool and cut into pieces about the size of a R2 coin (see pic)
Your dogs will love you to pieces.
P.S. Your resident ‘biped’ will be delighted when he wants a change of taste and texture with his toast.
If you live in Darling (or hereabouts) you can always order the Liver Bread from Cathy (aka ‘Her indoors’) @ 083.326.4932. (R10 for 100gms.)